Subscribers agree to purchases the Petroleum Trends International, Inc. report “FINISHED LUBRICANT PRICING REPORT SERVICE” in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1) Petroleum Trends International, Inc. will provide Subscribers with password protected access to an electronic book (e-book) copy of the Annual Report for 2017, the semiannual reports for 2018, and periodic updates during periods of price instability in 2018.
2) The Report Service and its content are for the sole use of Subscriber and will be retained by Subscriber as a confidential document for its own use and/or use by any affiliates and subsidiaries where Subscriber has 51 percent or greater ownership. Subscriber agrees that it cannot, however, make the Report and/or its contents available to an affiliate or subsidiary (regardless of ownership position) if affiliate or subsidiary is in the publishing business, or the business of market and marketing research or management consulting.
3) Subscribers are prohibited from making any secondary distribution of FINISHED LUBRICANT PRICING REPORT (including the annual and semiannual reports, and updates). The agreement prohibits providing access to the reports and/or printing and distributing copies without prior written authorization from Petroleum Trends International, Inc.
4) 4) The prepublication price of the report service is $875 US (subscriptions received prior to April 1). The price of the report service for 2018 is $1,250 US after March 31, 2018.
5) The prices and costs provided in the FINISHED LUBRICANT PRICING REPORT SERVICE are based on verifiable market information and on actual reported price postings. These data should not be construed as absolute and Petroleum Trends International, Inc. shall not be liable for commercial decisions based on the contents of the reports.
6) Petroleum Trends International, Inc. reserves the right not to enter into a subscription agreement with market information competitors.