The following companies have also announced increases. Most note that the price adjustments are due to continued increases in nearly every raw component used to manufacture lubricant products.
- Chevron announced a general price increase of branded lubricant product in the U.S. by up to 12%. The increase is effective May 17, 2021 and it excludes coolants and fuel additives.
- SOPUS (Shell) announced an increase of 6%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Drydene Performance Products will be implementing a price increase of 8 to 12% on most products. The increase is effective May 3, 2021.
- Omni Industries will be implementing an increase on lubricating oils, greases and various chemicals of up to 15%. effective May 8, 2021
- Warren Oil Company announced that effective May 12, 2021, the company will increase the prices of its branded and private label lubricants, greases, and chemicals by up to 15%.
- CAM2 International announced it will increase prices on all lubricating oils, fluids, greases, and automotive chemical products by up to 15%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Smitty’s Supply, Inc. will increase prices on all lubricating oils, fluids, greases, and automotive chemical products by up to 15%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Old World Industries announced today that effective May 5, 2021, it will raise the price on all finished lubricants by up to 12%.