More Price Increases (updated April 12, 2021)
The following companies have also announced increases. Most note that the price adjustments are due to continued increases in nearly every raw component used to manufacture lubricant products.
- Chevron announced a general price increase of branded lubricant product in the U.S. by up to 12%. The increase is effective May 17, 2021 and it excludes coolants and fuel additives.
- SOPUS (Shell) announced an increase of 6%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Drydene Performance Products will be implementing a price increase of 8 to 12% on most products. The increase is effective May 3, 2021.
- Omni Industries will be implementing an increase on lubricating oils, greases and various chemicals of up to 15%. effective May 8, 2021
- Warren Oil Company announced that effective May 12, 2021, the company will increase the prices of its branded and private label lubricants, greases, and chemicals by up to 15%.
- CAM2 International announced it will increase prices on all lubricating oils, fluids, greases, and automotive chemical products by up to 15%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Smitty’s Supply, Inc. will increase prices on all lubricating oils, fluids, greases, and automotive chemical products by up to 15%, effective May 3, 2021.
- Old World Industries announced today that effective May 5, 2021, it will raise the price on all finished lubricants by up to 12%.