Chevron Announces October 2013 Inductees to the Delo Sponsored Million Mile Club
Chevron Products Company, a Chevron U.S.A. Inc. division, maker of the Delo® brand of technologically advanced engine oils, lubricants and coolants, today announced the eight drivers inducted to the Chevron Delo sponsored Red Eye Radio Million Mile Club in October 2013.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate. Sponsoring the Million Mile Club is an example of our ongoing commitment to safety and our desire to recognize and promote accomplishments in this area,” commented Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial Brands Manager, Chevron Products Company.
Million Mile Club October 2013 Inductees:
- James Gray, Cordell Transportation
- James E. Crump, USA Truck, Inc.
- Andre Robinson, Freymiller
- Daryl McKinzie, Mercer Transportation Co.
- Mark Ewbank, White Trucking
- Ralph Martinez, Jr., YRC Frt.
- Jeanne Ochlan, Tye Dye Trucking
- Robert Lindsay, GST Transport Systems
Chevron congratulates these drivers for their outstanding accomplishments and commitment to safety.